1. Must have a Doctorate Degree from a recognized/ accredited Institution.
2. Must have cumulative or evidence of 3 years of Teaching/Training and Research experience since becoming a Senior Lecturer.
3. Must have forty-eight (48) Publication points since attaining a position of a Senior Lecturer or Senior Researcher/Industry experience or equivalent of which at least thirty two (32) should be from refereed scholarly journals.
4. Must show evidence of continued evaluated effective teaching.
5. Must have supervised a minimum of four (4) Post- Graduate Students to completion, including at least one Doctoral Student.
6. Must have attended and contributed at learned conferences, seminars or workshops.
7. a) Must be recognized and registered by relevant regulatory bodies where applicable.
8. b) Must show evidence of Membership / Affiliation of a relevant Professional body where applicable.
9. Must show evidence or contribution to Community, National and International life.
10. Must show evidence of contribution to University life through participation in Departmental matters, students’ Academic advising, school and University Meetings, Membership and others.
11. Must show evidence of having developed proposals that have attracted funding.
1. Teach and Assess courses in one’s discipline at both Undergraduate and Graduate level.
2. Supervise Undergraduate Projects and other experimental learning Programme.
3. Supervise Dissertations/Thesis at the Graduate level.
4. Develop Undergraduate and Graduate courses.
5. Initiate, promote and participate in Research Projects and publish Research findings.
6. Provide Academic Leadership through Programme development, mentoring and research.
7. Provide Professional and Community services and initiate linkages and fundraising.
8. Carry out Administrative and other Duties and responsibilities as may be assigned