Microsoft strives to be customer-obsessed and to make data-driven decisions regarding our product roadmaps and experiences. To help drive this effort, we have built an Azure-security customer experience engineering private community.
The private community team drives customer/partner feedback into the engineering development lifecycle so we can make data-driven decisions about the direction of our products. We achieve this by bringing our NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) communities together with our customer-obsessed engineering teams, to immerse them directly into our product development processes from the start. Today, this happens through NDA community calls, design sessions, roadmap surveys, private previews, and custom engagements. These engagements are highly ingrained into our planning workstreams and key to accelerating divisional success. Each day, we are working with the users of our security products to ensure we are prioritizing what is most important to the success of their organizations.
We are looking for a well-rounded Program Manager who can nurture, innovate, and drive private engagements within our private community. The main goal is to gather input for our engineering plans to improve our security services, and the experience of customers relying on them. You will have the opportunity to drive change across the entire Microsoft Security portfolio and their capabilities. You will also be immersed with 2000+ of our most closely tied customers and partners, helping build close relationships between them and our engineers. Success will be evident in the full portfolio of what we build, influence across all levels of the organization, and the effectiveness of our customers and users.
You will love working on this team if:
- You want to leverage all parts of (and further develop) your blend of technical acumen, customer obsession, and industry knowledge to have discernable influence on what we build and love seeing customers successful.
- You are a strong leader but thrive in a truly team-oriented environment. We win and struggle together, yet everyone has tremendous individual growth paths. You value collaboration and genuine relationships over ego.
- You enjoy identifying and solving problems driven by optimism of what is possible.
- You embrace risk taking. We experiment a lot, focusing on streamlining/operationalizing where we can leave optimal time for innovation and delivering customer-obsessed change to engineering and solution acceleration for our customers.
- You have technical curiosity and can discuss cloud solutions and their most important capabilities.
- 2 years of success in technology, program management, and/or customer success management.
- Thought Leadership. Ability to share insights with technical teams and internal communities; Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects.
- Passion for customers and a desire to champion the customer experience and business value.
- Great collaboration and relationship building.
- Microsoft Office Tools. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Microsoft Flow, PowerBI.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills with a desire to roll up the sleeves and make things happen.
- Collaboration. Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Communication. Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams. Strong verbal, written and presentation skills for both large and small audiences at various levels of organization and public.
- Responsible for working with engineering feature owners to drive feedback to their development lifecycle through standard and customer service delivery, such as NDA roadmap calls, design exercises, listening sessions, and private previews.
- Curate and build technical depth in Azure Security solutions and specifically in the product(s) assigned as your focus area.
- Build stakeholder relationships both internally and externally to identify gaps and support continuous improvement of our team and service delivery.
- Partner with peers in other divisions to engage in complex multi-cloud, multi-feature scenarios - identifying gaps and greatest areas of unrealized value. Develop proposals and work with engineering owners to advocate for our customers and prioritize accordingly.
- Evolve meaningful objectives, key results, and track against those based on alignment to divisional and organizational priorities.
Other Information Technology And Computing jobs that you might like
Browse All in Information Technology And Computing