Devimpact Institute is a research, training and consultancy firm with its head offices in Nairobi, Kenya. We offer technical services to non-governmental organizations, government institutions, research institutions and the private sector. We provide services in the areas of Research, Monitoring and Evaluation, Data Management and Analysis, Project Management, GIS, Mobile Data Collection, Agriculture and Rural Development.
Devimpact Institute is looking for a Learning Solutions Associate. The LSA will be responsible for the design, development, delivery and curation of learning solutions. The LSA will ensure that learning content is aligned with industry needs, business priorities, learning objectives, and is learner-centric
Training Quality Assurance
- Develop high quality content for new courses based on clients’ needs and market trends
- Plan and prioritize course content revisions
- Assess, monitor and manage course content quality
- Develop in consultation with the SMEs content for learning guides
- Acquire new content for existing and new products
- Gather clients training expectations for customization of the courses
- Advise clients on the best training courses and learning paths to meet their training needs
- Liaise with the facilitators on training quality and delivery requirements
- Monitor and provide feedback on the quality of ongoing trainings
- Carry out post training evaluation with the participants
- Support the recruitment of training consultants
- Provides market insight and subject matter knowledge to better assess industry trends and respond to customer needs.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop marketing strategies for existing and new products
- Research and scout for new business opportunities
- Develop proposals and quotations for clients
- Participate in pre-sales meetings with clients and sales team
Bachelors Degree In Monitoring And EvaluationBachelors Degree In StatisticsBachelors Degree In Project Management
More Details on Experience
- Degree in M&E, Project Management, Statistics, or other relevant fields
More Details on Skills
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience developing innovative curriculum, learning paths and learning solutions.
- Demonstrated capacity to utilize and support others in utilizing a range of learning tools and approaches, both virtual and in-person
- Extensive professional experience designing and implementing research, monitoring, and evaluation activities
- Experience in learning content development
Terms And Conditions
- Excellent business development skills
- Working experience with donor-funded / development projects
- Strong research, analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
If interested and meet the requisite qualifications please send your application and your current resume to [email protected] on or before October 29, 2021.
Please include the job title in the subject line.
Other Economics, Statistics, Research, Monitoring And Evaluation jobs that you might like
Browse All in Economics, Statistics, Research, Monitoring And Evaluation