Purpose of Role
To ensure that the Commercial Performance Reporting, Routines and processes are understood, that users are trained to use the systems and that business processes and working practices across the division and distributorships are in line with Diageo Way of World-Class Selling and Code of Business Conduct.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- A business-related degree or equivalent.
- 2 years’ experience in analytics or sales role
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to follow defined business processes.
- Ability to manage and monitor data quality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to influence
1. Performance Management and Insights Generation
- On an ongoing and ad hoc basis reports on and verifies daily, Weekly and monthly Key performance Indicators (KPI) are updated based on the division needs
- Identifying and understanding performance trends, assessing performance against targets and ensuring action plans and initiative are agreed with the DLT and implemented to close these gaps and achieve business objectives
- Analytics capability support for the divisional distributor super user network
- Ad hoc divisional sales data requests
- Process and analyze large data-sets, producing clear findings and recommendations
- Proactively seek out opportunities to add value to the business
- Analyzes data trends and complex divisional problems to recommend solutions or strategies
2. Driving optimal and efficient usage of systems and tools of trade (DMS, Trax, CPM,) to simplify trade execution in trade
- Distributors are optimally using the DMS tool to effectively and efficiently manage their businesses
- Primary point of contact of help for any system related issues for the division sales team and the distributor
- Capability support for the sales team on insights generations and usage of system
- Analyzing and proposing any new system requirements to serve current and future need
- Fleet management – ensure the sales have their cars in good working condition, are utilized as per the Vehicle policy and within the budget allocated. Follows up on repairs and maintenance as per the policy
- Coupa – management of the POs lifecycle
3. Records Retention Champion
- Master data stability and ensure data integrity within all the systems
- Make available to other department employees the relevant policy, procedures, retention schedules and advice.
- Manage the provision of records storage.
- Create and maintain an Information Asset Inventory with agreed owners.
- Be responsible for notifying the owners of records when they have reached the end of their retention period and that records no longer to be retained are destroyed or deleted confidentially and completely. For certain types of records, disposal must also be authorized by relevant members of the Legal or Tax departments.
- Making sure a disposal or continued retention decision is made and documented.
- Liaise with relevant dept. stakeholders and co-ordinate regular reviews and updates of their records retention policy, procedures and schedules.
- Keep oversight of overall records management within the agreed levels.
4.Manage the merchandising of company brands within retail outlets in the division in order to ensure that availability is maximized in line with brand strategies and the needs of the market by trade channel and outlet type
5. Keep TMR’s fully informed at all times of objectives, progress and future Below The Line action plans so that effective planning and in-market activities can be implemented in a timely, efficient and effective manner
6. Manage budgets and BTL assets to ensure that resources are secure and used in the most efficient and effective manner
7. Provide information and reports on performance to ensure that the National Trade Marketing Manager, Customer Service, Marketing and Brand Marketing are fully informed at all times
8. Manage contracted retail outlets in terms of contract compliance, optimal maintenance and placement of company material
9. Implement national presence marketing and promotion programs with optimum use of resources and materials in order to achieve the highest in-store visibility and sales performance for the key strategic brands throughout the division by gaining the active support of the trade through the Sales Force
Other Accounting, Busines Management And Administration jobs that you might like
Browse All in Accounting, Busines Management And Administration