About the Role
Moove is looking for a professional with strong customer relations skills and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Driver Communications Executive, reporting to the Marketing Manager. As a proven result–driven person will execute approved regional driver-related communication and engagement plans.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of the automotive finance, fleet leasing management or car rental industry and a proven track record in developing territories, implementing successful growth strategies and leading teams. The Driver Communications Executive will be prepared to be fully accountable for engaging with key stakeholders, building and preserving trusting relationships.
In this role, you will dig deep into the management of different stakeholders so as to make the organization more efficient, effective and amazing. If you've got people building skills, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for organization, this is the role for you!
We are looking for a Driver Communications Executive who will manage projects, tasks and deliverables within our communications and marketing team, and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is a customer relations expert and who also has deep knowledge and skill-set in copywriting, CRM, analytics, and stakeholder management.
What you will Be Doing
- Work closely with the communications and marketing team to craft all Driver-partner related communication and engagement initiatives in the region.
- Execute CRM plans across the regions to engage new and existing Driver-partners, thereby increasing brand loyalty, and building Moove’s equity.
- Support with setting up the CRM infrastructure that will work seamlessly across the business and capture important information along the driver funnel.
- Ensure consistent segmentation and relevant cohorts for targeted messages.
- Collaborate with other departments (including Operations and Business Development) to ensure the efficiency of CRM plans for every aspect of the business.
- Present creative ideas, process & execute and report the results to business leads.
- Model our core values and promote them internally and externally.
What you will need for this position
- A good first degree in a relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Experience in the Mobility and Tech industry.
- Start-up Experience.
- Planning and data analytics skills
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- People management and problem-solving skills
- Experience with CRM platforms e.g. MailChimp, Salesforce e.t.c
- Passionate about new technologies and making Africa great.
Who You'll Be Working with:
Directly reporting to our Communication Specialist, and closely working with our Marketing and Communications Team.
Other Media Technology jobs that you might like
Browse All in Media Technology