About the Role
Moove is looking for an experienced professional with a strong analytical acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Operations Payment Specialist, reporting to the Head of Central Operations. As a proven result-driven person, the Operations Payment Specialist will be responsible for analyzing business operations and identifying customer needs in order to bring the two closer together.
In this role, you will dig deep into the seamless operation of all payment platforms so as to make the organization more efficient, effective, and amazing. If you are detail-oriented, you have some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for analytics, this is the role for you!
We are looking for an Operations Payment Specialist to manage all payment and data analytical projects, tasks, and deliverables within our Operations team and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is a Data Analyst and who is knowledgeable in the use of different analytical tools.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Ensure daily operations and driver payments are processed, and all exceptions are handled in a timely manner.
- Owner of driver payments. Ensures payment channels are reconciled and drivers are settled in a timely manner
- Track and Analyze Reports
What You will need for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Economics or an equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years proven work experience.
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Proven strong problem solving, analytical and technical skills to understand and identify business needs in order to communicate solutions and execute the implementation of solutions.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Operational Skills
- Proficient in the use of SQL, Python, Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel and Data visualization tools.
- Experience in applying technology or automation to solve problems
- Strong Organizational skills, adaptability to frequently changing demands, and ability to appropriately prioritize numerous open projects.
- Self-starter with increasing ability to take ownership and accountability of customer operations.
Who You'll Be Working with:
Directly reporting to our Head of Central Operations, and closely working with our Operations Team.
About the team
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better.
Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Pre-hiring Notice: Moove relies on the accuracy of the information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation, or any other protected characteristic.
Other Economics, Statistics, Research, Monitoring And Evaluation jobs that you might like
Browse All in Economics, Statistics, Research, Monitoring And Evaluation