Tasks and responsibilities
They will be responsible for the following:
1. Monitor oven temperatures, speed settings, mixing machines and other baking equipment.
2. Measure, weigh and prepare ingredients
3. Knead, roll, cut and prepare dough as needed.
4. Bread slicing for slicers
Skills and Qualifications
1. A minimum of form four certificate and experience in the bakery procedures i.e., Oven operation, Mixing, moulding, greasing and slicing
2. Age from 20 years and above
3. Experience of one years and above in a bakery set up
4. Certificate of good conduct
5. Medical Certificates
6. Ability to work under minimum supervision.
7. Able to meet strict deadlines.
8. Physically fit
How To APPLY
Interested candidates and those that meet the above criteria should submit their applications complete with a CV, copy of ID card, certificate of good conduct, 2 passport size photographs, academic and professional Certificates and testimonials, names and telephone numbers of three professional referees, a reliable telephone number and recommendation from your local religious leader.
The application to be addressed to; The Chief Executive Officer, P.O. Box 100-90103 Wamunyu, Machakos. Send via Post office mail, hand delivery or email [email protected] and copy [email protected] to be received not later than close of business of 5th August 2021.
1. Only shortlisted applicants will be communicated to.
2. Canvassing will lead to disqualification.
3. Anglican Development Services Eastern is an equal opportunity employer
Other Hospitality And Tourism Industry jobs that you might like
Browse All Open jobs