Tasks and responsibilities
1. Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stock room.
2. Receive, unload and shelve supplies
3. Perform other stock related duties including returning, packing, pricing and labelling
4. Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
5. Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock level and maintain inventory control
6. Coordinate the handling of weight.
7. Any other duties assigned to you by the management
Skills and Qualifications
1. Diploma in Procurement and supplies or related field.
2. Knowledge of proper book keeping and inventory management
3. Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
5. Certificate of good conduct
6. Medical Certificates
How To APPLY
Interested candidates and those that meet the above criteria should submit their applications complete with a CV, copy of ID card, certificate of good conduct, 2 passport size photographs, academic and professional Certificates and testimonials, names and telephone numbers of three professional referees, a reliable telephone number and recommendation from your local religious leader.
The application to be addressed to; The Chief Executive Officer, P.O. Box 100-90103 Wamunyu, Machakos. Send via Post office mail, hand delivery or email [email protected] and copy [email protected] to be received not later than close of business of 5th August 2021.
1. Only shortlisted applicants will be communicated to.
2. Canvassing will lead to disqualification.
3. Anglican Development Services Eastern is an equal opportunity employer
Other Procurement, Facilities And Supply Chain jobs that you might like
Browse All Open jobs