Tasks and responsibilities
1. Oversee operations in Bakery and ensuring compliance with operational guidelines and procedures.
2. Ensure proper and efficient management of the Bakery
3. Ensure proper payment transactions.
4. Monitor and approve payments in accordance with approved regulations and authorized expenditure.
5. Ensure preparation of accurate monthly reports and any other report if and when required.
6. Adequate implementation of internal controls to safeguard property and assets of the bakery
7. Facilitate marketing of the bakery’s products.
8. Implement and sustain strategies for growth of the Bakery
9. Authorize and approve transactions, and other services within the delegated authority and countersigned by another authorized officer when necessary.
10. Plan, schedule and supervise bakery production, shipping and cleaning activities to highest safety and sanitation standards.
11. Ensure that bakery items are baked or cooked according to the customers’ tastes and needs.
12. Creating suitable work schedules for bakery staff members, appraising their performance and carrying out the necessary disciplinary measures to address poor performance
13. Supervise, evaluate and train bakery staff to produce high-quality bakery items while following proper food handling procedures.
14. Inspecting bakery items to ensure that established standards on quality, uniformity, and aesthetic appeal are met.
15. Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner
16. Ensure compliance of all food processing laws and regulations.
Skills and Qualifications
1. Bachelor’s degree in either Business Management, Economics, Agribusiness or any other related field
2. Proven experience of not less than 5 years in bakery operations
3. Outstanding problem solving skills
4. Excellent management skills
5. Effective communication skills
6. Exceptional customer service skills
How To APPLY
Interested candidates and those that meet the above criteria should submit their applications complete with a CV, copy of ID card, certificate of good conduct, 2 passport size photographs, academic and professional Certificates and testimonials, names and telephone numbers of three professional referees, a reliable telephone number and recommendation from your local religious leader.
The application to be addressed to; The Chief Executive Officer, P.O. Box 100-90103 Wamunyu, Machakos. Send via Post office mail, hand delivery or email [email protected] and copy [email protected] to be received not later than close of business of 5th August 2021.
1. Only shortlisted applicants will be communicated to.
2. Canvassing will lead to disqualification.
3. Anglican Development Services Eastern is an equal opportunity employer
Other Hospitality And Tourism Industry jobs that you might like
Browse All Open jobs