Duties and Responsibilities
1. Support data collection and collation activities for the project.
2. Ensure that CPIMS is updated on a timely basis with quality data.
3. Run relevant reports from CPIMS and provide indicator reports for project use.
4. Conduct data analysis using for use during learning forums, reporting and management decision making.
5. Ensure verification, validation, review of results reported and presentation of findings
6. Support the filling and storage OVC case files data
7. Support the use of technology for monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning including gathering of GIS coordinates for project site locations and development of service maps.
8. Supervision of data assistants to ensure quality project data management
Skills and Qualifications
1. At least a diploma in Social Sciences, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent;
2. Minimum three (3) years ‘experience in OVC Data entry
3. Good analytical, communication, report writing, problem solving and decision making skills.
4. Ability and interest to work with a diverse and multicultural team in a collaborative, respectful and culturally-appropriate manner;
5. Should have high level of confidentiality/professionalism.
6. Ability to gather and analyze information
7. Must be very dependable and detail oriented
8. Experience in working with CPIMS database will be an added advantage
9. Fluency in written and spoken English
10. Competency in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Email and internet
11. Ability to work in a team
Interested candidates and those that meet the above criteria should submit their applications complete with a CV, copy of ID card, certificate of good conduct, 2 passport size photographs, academic and professional Certificates and testimonials, names and telephone numbers of three professional referees, a reliable telephone number and recommendation from your local religious leader.
The application to be addressed to; The Chief Executive Officer, P.O. Box 100-90103 Wamunyu, Machakos. Send via Post office mail, hand delivery or email [email protected] and copy [email protected] to be received not later than 5th August 2021.
1. Only shortlisted applicants will be communicated to.
2. Canvassing will lead to disqualification.
3. Anglican Development Services Eastern is an equal opportunity employer
Other Economics, Statistics, Research, Monitoring And Evaluation jobs that you might like
Browse All Open jobs