Our client in the ICT industry is currently looking to hire a PowerBI Analyst.
• Apply data science to take on a variety of people challenges
• Transferring data into a new format to make it more appropriate for analysis.
• Develop predictive models under mentorship and in partnership with the broader relevant team
• Build easy-to-use tools to automate data collection for the required business partners
• Manage and compile structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data from various sources to provide meaningful insights
• Simplify and visualize data/information for mass consumption by non-technical audiences across the company
• Degree in predictive analytics, data science, decision science, mathematics, statistics, or similar;
• 4+ years’ experience in applying predictive analytics;
• Ability to understand a data landscape, identify unusual insights through analysis, and summarize findings for broad audiences;
• Deep knowledge of current data science techniques, tools, and processes including advanced analytics and predictive analytics.
• Experience and passion around analysis of structured or un -structured data (both quantitative and qualitative data);
• Demonstrable experience using data visualization to tell compelling stories with data;
• Motivated to work individually and as part of a team;
• Strong mathematics skills (e.g., statistics, algebra)
• Expertise in programming and advanced statistical analysis is a differential
• Experience analyzing survey results in the study of people and behaviors
• Ability to create dashboards in Tableau / PowerBI / Excel Macros etc
• Experience using Business Intelligence tools to create reports, extract data, and create dashboards
Please send your CV to [email protected] WITH THE JOB TITTLE AS THE SUBJECT
Other Economics, Statistics, Research, Monitoring And Evaluation jobs that you might like
Browse All Open jobs