Title ECDE TEACHERS
Category Baringo County Public Service board
Location Baringo County
Posted Jul 22nd, 2021
Close date Aug 21st, 2021
Duties and Responsibilities
- Class teaching;
- Organizing and facilitating play/learning activities for the learners;
- Caring and nurturing spiritual, moral, social, mental, physical, aesthetic and emotional growth of the learners (holistic development);
- Managing ECDE classes and keeping professional and administrative records (Schemes of work, lesson plans, daily programme of activities, attendance registers etc.) and
- Ensuring learners’ safety and security; and
- Preparing and developing play/learning materials
Requirement for Appointment:
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Education, preferably in ECDE;
- Must be a trained P1 Teacher;
- Must have good communication, interpersonal, supervisory and problem-solving skills;
- Must be computer literate;
- Must have Certificate of good conduct or receipt from Director of Criminal Investigation(DCI)
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE), KCE, ‘O’ Level or a bridging certificate;
- Certificate in Early Childhood Development Education offered by KNEC/Ministry of Education or its approved equivalent;
- Registered by the Teachers Service Commission (Mandatory)
- A Certificate in computer proficiency is an added advantage.
- Those who have been volunteering or working under school Board of Management with supporting evidence will have an added advantage
Terms: Contract- 3 years
HOW TO APPLY:
Due to the resurgence of COVID-19, the Board shall not be receiving hard copy applications by hand delivery, courier or post. In this regard, scanned copies of National ID, Current Curriculum Vitae, any other relevant testimonials and a cover letter addressed to The Secretary/CEO; Baringo County Public Service Board; Mwalimu Plaza, 2nd Floor, West Wing, P.O. Box 585-30400, Kabarnet, be sent to [email protected] and copied to [email protected] not later than 5.00 pm of Thursday, 5th August, 2021.
All applicants must meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution on Leadership and Integrity and must attach scanned copies of the following Chapter Six compliance clearance certificates: Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department (CID); Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); A Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); A Certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); Certificate of Clearance from any of the recognized Credit References Bureaus in the Country.
All applicants are requested to indicate in the subject line of the email message forwarding their application letters and documents, the title of the position applied for and Reference No.
Baringo County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified persons including PLWDS are encouraged to apply.
For more details on these positions, including terms, requirements and application procedures, please visit the Baringo County Government website at www.baringo.go.ke.
Other Education And Training jobs that you might like
Browse All Open jobs