For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have;
i) Craft certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (KNEC), City and Guilds Craft Certificate, NAFCET Level 5 certificate, CBET Level 5 or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
ii) One year experience.
iii) Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Keeps equipment available for use by trainees
• Provide needed tools to trainees.
• Completing preventive maintenance to tools and equipment in the workshop.
• Maintaining general cleanliness in the workshop.
• Ensure safety by giving guidance to trainees on safety measures.
• Helping trainees with their practical.
• Plan and schedule repairs.
• Any other duties that may from time to time be assigned.
Other Engineering, Architecture And Construction jobs that you might like