To Ensure proper implementation of strategic objective on Human
resource functions; Assist in developing and implementing the
Human Resource management policies in the Institute; staff
recruitment, selection, induction and placement; staff deployment
in conjunction with the technical departments
1. Implementing human resource management policies, regulations, procedures and
systems by carrying out the Human Resource practices as per set standards.
2. Assisting in carrying out human resource services in the areas of recruitment,
promotion, discipline, training, development, and placement; and administering
employee welfare systems.
3. Updating human resources database by capturing all changes to data involving
4. Ensuring cleaning services are efficiently availed by Monitoring and guiding the
relevant officers in the execution of their duties.
5. Ensuring remittance of statutory deductions for NSSF, NHIF, KRA and HELB
6. Taking part in recruitment processes by preparing a list of advertised positions
and coordinating communication with candidates on interview schedule; and
7. Maintaining employee files and the Human Resource filing system.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
(i) Diploma in any of the following disciplines: - Human Resource Management,
Human Resource Development or Industrial Relations, or its equivalent
qualification from a recognized institution.
(ii)At least three (3) years’ experience in HR and administration;
(iii) Experience in using computerized HR applications;
(iv) Affiliate member of relevant HR body;
(v) Computer Skills; and
(vi) Fulfil the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
A positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
Other HR jobs that you might like
Browse All Open jobs