Minimum qualifications, experience, knowledge and skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Food or Dairy Science Technology
• Ability to multi-task and deal with diverse responsibilities.
• Should have over 6 years' practical experience in manufacturing concern.
• Must have good management and leadership skills
• Excellent communications, analytical and trouble shooting skills.
• Ability to plan and meet agreed targets
• Knowledge in Food Safety and Quality Management
Job application procedure
If you believe you fit the required profile , Please send your application specifying the position applied for together with a detailed curriculum vitae and contacts of three referees. Apply online to[email protected]by close of business Tuesday 22nd June 2021. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
• Maintain safe and good quality products through high hygiene standards and proper housekeeping.
• In charge of the day to day operations in terms of yields, management & control of production processes
• Responsible for milk reception from Milk Procurement to production by ensuring proper verification of measurement has been used.
• Ensure quality milk is transferred to different sections of the factory as and when required in a timely manner.
• To generate daily, weekly & monthly production yields/output reports.
• To ensure safety of employees is upheld in the section