Finken – Suntech Limited is a professional technology developing company which engages in dairy processing machinery, food equipment, supply and distribution of solar and energy related equipment. We are currently looking for a Graphic Designer/Digital Communication Executive who will be tasked with visualizing and creating graphics designs. He/she will also be responsible for managing internal and external company communication as well as digital marketing campaigns to generate leads.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites.
2. Working with clients and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and time scales.
3. Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
4. Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
5. Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
6. Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
7. Work on SEO of the website pages.
8. Promote company’s product and services in the digital space and ensure brand message is consistent.
9. Set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms.
10. Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns.
11. To oversee company’s communication both internal and external.
12. Assist in the development of communication processes and strategies for the company and specific projects.
13. Coordinate reports and analytics for all digital output
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
• Diploma in graphic design, communication or related field.
• At least 2 years’ experience in graphic design and digital marketing.
• A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and productivity.
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, Adobe, Illustrator and computer-aided design.
• Full understanding of all social media platforms.
• Experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
• Familiarity with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
• Familiarity with web design.
• Experience with executing paid social media campaigns.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send their CVs indicating current & expected salary to [email protected] with the subject “GRAPHIC DESIGNER / DIGITAL COMMUNICATION EXECUTIVE” on or before 23 rd June, 2021.
Other Media Technology jobs that you might like