Adevia Health is a boutique healthcare recruitment company based in central London and with subsidiaries in other parts of the world. Our service includes sponsorship, guidance through licensure, the USCIS, NVC and importantly, the critical NCLEX exam..
Adevia Africa is seeking to recruit a competent, capable, ambitious, dynamic and self motivated individual who demonstrates the appropriate expertise and experience that contributes to the success of Adevia Africa.
Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of a Nursing Tutor Assistant.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Development of tutorial content
● Tutor students in nursing content as needed
● Facilitate students' understanding of course objectives and clarification of key content
● Review/reinforce test-taking strategies in preparation for Nclex-RN exam
● Communicate student's progress to course coordinators
● Interprets test results with students
● Maintain required documentation and generate reports as requested
● Demonstrate accountability in meeting position responsibilities and provide service excellence to students
● Perform other tasks as requested
Skills And Qualifications
● Diploma or Degree in Nursing
● NCLEX/CBT Pass is an added advantage
● 1 Year work experience
● Microsoft Office and Google applications proficiency
● Able to effectively communicate with staff at different levels and work in a team
● Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
● Able to work very well under pressure without supervision and efficiently meet deadlines and highly organized
● High degree of professionalism
● Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
Full-time job. Working hours are 8.00 A.M to 4.00 P.M, Monday to Friday. TO APPLY
Send a detailed resume, cover letter, and scanned copies of professional certificates to [email protected] clearly stating the position applied for and expected Gross Salary on or before 24th September 2021 at 5 PM Kenyan time.
ADEVIA HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Other Healthcare jobs that you might like
Browse All in Healthcare