|Company:||Madison Insurance Company Kenya Ltd|
1. In consultation with Medical Services Manager, develop and implement a drugs management strategy with the of achieving improved customer services and cost reduction on medicines dispensed to customers.
2. Generate monthly reports on drugs utilization for monitoring the progress of drugs management strategy.
3. Identify the key drivers of cost in drugs and negotiate cost with a selected panel of Pharmacies and come up with agreed price list and institute control measures.
4. In consultation with Medical Services Manager, engage Doctors and hospital in our panel of medical providers and agreed on cost effective strategy when prescribing medicines to patients.
5. In consultation with Medical Services Manager, come up with effective drugs dispensation program for chronic conditions for the customers in the chronic management program.
6. In consultation with Medical Services Manager, participate in healthcare education and wellness for the schemes on board with the aim of improving customer care and achieve cost effective utilization of prescribed medicines.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE;
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES;
• Strong leadership and management skills.
• Ability to work with other and build effective interpersonal relations.
• Bias towards innovation and development of new ideas in problem solving
• Professionalism in dealing with both internal and external customers.
• Effective communication both written and verbally.