|Company:||Madison Insurance Company Kenya Ltd|
1. Coordinate the crafting of a Healthcare Management Strategy with the aim of achieving good quality medical services to customer and reduction in healthcare costs.
2. Implement the Healthcare Management Strategy in consultation with the Assistant General Manager and generate monthly reports on agreed parameters for monitoring the progress.
3. In consultation with Assistant General Manager, come up with a structure for Medical services section that will enable the company achieve the implementation of the Healthcare Management strategy.
4. Identify the key drivers of cost in Healthcare with special emphasis on hospitals, pharmacist and doctors and negotiate cost with each provider and come up with agreed price list and institute control measures.
5. Provide leadership in utilization of clinical and claims data to develop innovative products and processes that provide competitive advantage on cost and customer service to the company.
6. Develop a program for managing chronic conditions in cost effective manner.
7. Coordinate healthcare education and wellness for the schemes on board with the aim of improving customer service and achieving cost effective utilization of the healthcare services.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE;
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES;
• Strong leadership and management skills.
• Ability to work with other and build effective interpersonal relations.
• Bias towards innovation and development of new ideas in problem solving.
• Professionalism in dealing with both internal and external customers.
• Effective communication both written and verbally.