|Company:||The Standard Group PLC|
• Grow revenue for the various brands and products and deliver on agreed revenue budgets;
• Grow market share for various brands;
• Plan and coordinate commercial sales strategies for the department;
• Closely monitor performance, holding regular meetings with the team and providing guidance;
• Negotiate annual commercial contracts with representatives of major advertising agencies, clients, companies and county governments;
• Identify business opportunities and formulating strategic partnerships with key stakeholders;
• Build relationships and facilitate client engagements at all levels;
• Manage performance of team members by motivating, inspiring and retaining key talents.
• Provide regular reports ads required on sales performance, debt collection, market share and market intelligence;
• Review debt status of clients, recommend opening and closure of accounts and determine credit worthiness.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Commerce, Sales and Marketing or a related field or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
• A Master’s degree will be an added advantage
• Relevant professional qualification;
• Member of a professional body Experience
• 10 years relevant experience of which at least 3 years should be in management.
Skills and Attributes
• Strategic thinker with expertise in driving revenue & market share growth.
• Experience in building diverse commercial teams.
• Able to develop high net-worth partnerships.
• Adept in solving challenges and solution oriented.
• Advanced negotiation skills.
• Innovative and adaptable to change management.
• Proven leadership and exceptional interpersonal abilities.
• Ability to enforce established rules, regulations, policies and practices