a) Participate in developing and gaining approval of specialty tea and trade certification strategies in areas of pricing, and communication.
b) Identify and develop potential customers for specialty teas in the primary market.
c) Coordinate contractual agreements between KTDA and Specialty teas customers.
d) Prepare sales performance reports against production and demand forecasts and recommend appropriate action.
e) Coordinate specialty tea quality evaluation and benchmarking.
f) Coordinate product improvement and development activities targeted at specialty tea markets.
g) Coordinate trade certifications in liaison with Operations department and other relevant departments on issues related to trade certification.
h) Respond to customers’ issues related to trade certification and specialty tea after consulting the manager
i) Compiling reports on trade certifications for distribution to relevant users.
j) Liaise with buyers on issues that relate to their specific projects and products.
k) Ensure declaration of premiums for all trade/sales of certified teas to both the factories and feedback to buyers.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies: -
• Bachelor’s degree in Science, Marketing or business related field.
• Minimum of four (4) years’ experience, 2 (two) of which must be in tea manufacturing.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good supervisory and coordination skills
• Must demonstrate high integrity and ethics
• Must demonstrate ability to work independently and effectively with minimum supervision.
• Must demonstrate ability to multitask.
• Must be a flexible person, who is willing to learn and able to work flexible hours to achieve goals
• Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages