|Company:||Kenya Tea Development Agency (KTDA)|
a) Validate accuracy of all stock details whether the stock is in transit, warehouse and the factory.
b) Allocation of auction teas to the brokers as approved.
c) Check all auction catalogues for accuracy and completeness.
d) Ensuring timely dispatch of product samples, weight notes and warrants to Brokers as per approved procedures.
e) Attending to auction customer’s complaints and enquiries as and when required.
f) Communicating and coordinate with factories on quality complaints and sample discrepancies received from the auction customers.
g) Preparing timely and accurate weekly and monthly reports and distributing to users.
h) Ensuring that brokers receive information on available teas based on production trends on timely basis.
i) Receive and post all auction prices for all factories.
j) Continuously liaise with warehouse team to assess quantity of tea available for sale.
k) Validate post-auction prices for use by direct sales team (DSO/DSL including KETEPA)
l) Quarterly preparations of buyers’ analysis reports per grade/factory for all auction sales.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies: -
• Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Marketing or business related field.
• Minimum four (4) years of experience in Tea Manufacture, Trading or warehousing.
• Must have high level analytical skills.
• Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice
• Must demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams
• Must demonstrate commitment to operational effectiveness
• Must have the ability to communicate for both written and oral communication
• Must be a flexible person, who is willing to learn and able to work flexible hours to achieve goals
• Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages