|Company:||Dry Associates Ltd.|
The ideal candidate must: -
1) Possess an undergraduate degree in Actuarial Science, Finance or Economics.
2) Have knowledge and experience in the procedures for setting up Retirement Benefits Schemes
3) Have a good understanding of the retirement benefits regulations.
4) Possession of good presentation skills for presenting the why’s and how’s of setting up a Pension Scheme.
5) Have marketing skills to develop new business.
6) Proven track record
7) Self-motivation and enthusiasm
Knowledge of the RBA reporting and compliance requirements will be an added advantage
General responsibilities: -
• Marketing for new business.
• Driving pension sales by identifying and developing business opportunities as well as maintaining key client relationships in line with the business’ strategic goals.
• Preparing proposals to respond to formal Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for fund management services and corporate pension plans.
• Establishing an active marketing program that continually contacts organizations without pension schemes.
• Maintain high customer service standards with the existing Pension clients.
• Expanding the Assets under Management (AUM) of the pensions department by 50% every year.
• Increase overall pension department revenue by at least 10% per year.