1. Must be available for the entire period of the program (Six months);
2. Must not have been exposed to work experience since graduation;
3. Must be a graduate with a relevant first Degree or Diploma obtained from an accredited institution within the last three (3) years (2015, 2016 and 2017). The candidate must be in possession of the relevant certificate;
4. Be an unemployed Kenyan, Youth aged between 20 and 34 years; and 5. Must be computer literate.
1. Must be a person of Integrity (Current Certificate of Good Conduct required).
2. Must be goal oriented, dynamic self-driven and diligent individual 3. Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
2. The Fund does not guarantee employment after completion of the internship program.