• Sourcing and procuring of business in line with the set targets/budgets;
• Addressing client/customer enquiries and feedback within the timelines stipulated in service charter and/or SLAs signed with respective clients;
• Reviewing performance of risks through loss ratio reports for both new and existing business;
• Supporting in premium collection;
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports giving details of individual performance on business acquired/lost and feedback on market practices from customers;
• Preparing quotations, policy documents, issue certificates and cover notes;
• Sending renewal notices to clients and advise on changes in policy if any;
• Participating in company CSR and brand building activities in liaison with other departments.
• Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Actuarial Science or Business related.