· Coordinate planned capacity building activities for community resource persons.
· Oversee community mobilization working closely with the department of Children services in consultation with other government departments, likeminded stakeholders andcommunity based resource persons.
· Oversee implementation of planned community outreach activities.
· Undertake documentation of field activities in line with donor guidelines and timely submission of Quarterly and Annual reports.
· Represent ChildFund at County level and below.
A degree in community development, project planning and Management/social work or in a related field.
At least 3 years’ work experience in a Child Protection field officer position.
Good understanding of child protection, case management and the child protection system in Kenya.
Excellent experience working with grass root communities.
Excellent report writing skills.
Good networking and advocacy skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
For full job description details and submission of applications, please use the following link: https://bit.ly/2AUx8Fa