|Category:||IT & Telecommunication|
· Define and drive the software quality strategy and roadmap in functional testing
· Accountable for building and leading the full functional testing team
· Drive digital transformation in functional testing to achieve higher levels of competency and efficiency.
· Provides direction for the functional testing team, ensuring that activities of the team are aligned with all stakeholders.
· Accountable for setting up, administration and maintaining tools for test management
· Define suitable metrics for measuring test progress and evaluation of the quality of the testing process and products
· Accountable for setting up quality gates and enforcing adherence to these gates
· Accountability in test data management
· Accountable for validation of quality of all releases and fully accountable for product readiness to production
· Perform & provide guidance & mentoring on Functional Testing, Black Box Testing, Data Driven Testing, System Testing and Regression Testing and Supporting User Acceptance Testing
· Evaluate, review and if appropriate, implement recommendations for improvements to existing Test Life Cycle procedures and documentation
· Bachelor of Science Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Development or related subject.
· Must have ISTQB Certification
· Ability to effectively manage competing resources and priorities
As part of the interview process external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews