|Category:||Internships & Volunteering|
Oracle Sales Cloud (Fusion CRM)
- Preparation of system and users for end year activities i.e. closing off the current financial year and preparation of new financial year sales plans
- Revision and re-documentation of user manuals
- Sample quality checks of activities/call plans for all sales executives (online and GSA stations)
- Weekly reporting of calls planned vs. calls concluded (performance measure)
- Support for quarterly upgrades
Commercial Flexibility Toolkit
- Documentation of User Manuals
- Weekly and monthly budget usage reports at Network, Region, Area and Country level
- In preparation for the new financial year, budget calculations and allocations across the network.
Sales Incentive Scheme
In addition, providing functional support for ad hoc projects handled at the Sales Operations desk e.g. Knowledge Management, ARD Web Project, Global Sales Conference
To be eligible for the Program, you must be:- A citizen of Kenya
Conditions of Internship
Kenya Airways does not provide medical insurance cover for Interns. Those selected for
Since the hiring for the Internship Program is done locally, Kenya Airways does not pay transportation costs whatsoever.
Because Internship Program is addressed to students who are pursuing their degree programs or diploma programs, participation in the program will not extend beyond three (3) months.
Candidates afforded internship in the past by Kenya Airways are not eligible to apply
Documentation that will be required should you be selected for
- Letter from learning institution requesting for internship and confirming that this is part of the course requirement
- Original and copy of KCSE/GCSE/O’level Certificate
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Insurance cover