|Company:||Britam Life Assurance Company (K) Limited|
2. Scanning of hard copy forms into EDMS.
3. Advise Policy administration to reconcile premium and trigger suspense
4. Dispatch policy documents on email and followup acknowledgment
5. Scan policy acknowledgment,
6. Prepare transmittal for Original policy schedules to stores
7. Assist with generating quotations for clients and intermediaries
8. Respond to Customer, Branch and FA queries & complaints as received on email or calls
9. Generate competition winners and communicate and verify Mpesa numbers for award disbursement. Send winners to Finance for payment
10. Level 2 Support for all escalations from the contact center
11. Generate production reports and trends
12. Coordination of core departmental activities including both internal and external meetings, events, intermediary reward schedules and dispatch
13. Handling all sales related matters while the sales team is out in the field
14. Performs any other duties assigned by the Manager
Key Performance Measures
• Customer satisfaction
• Timely and accurate business capture.
• Turnaround time on resolving issues
• Customer service as per set service level agreements
• FA, client and partner satisfaction
• Client retention rate
• Timely and reliable reports
2. AIIK, CII, CIM or related professional qualification (or advanced progress thereof)
3. Advanced Excel and analytics
4. 2 years’ experience in a similar role
1. Learning and Researching: Rapidly learns new tasks and commits information to memory quickly; demonstrates an immediate understanding of newly presented information; gathers comprehensive information to support decision making at management level; learns from successes and failures and seeks colleague and customer feedback.
2. Working with People: Shows respect for the views and contributions of other team members; shows empathy; listens, supports and cares for others; consults others and shares information and expertise with them; builds team spirit and reconciles conflict; adapts to the team and fits in well.
3. Applying Expertise and Technology: Applies specialist and technical expertise;
4. Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations: Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; exhibits high standards for quality and quantity; monitors and maintains own quality and productivity; works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves projects goals.
5. Following Instructions and Procedures: Follows procedures and policies; keeps to schedules; arrives punctually for work and meetings; demonstrates
6. Adhering to Principles and Values: