|Company:||Britam Life Assurance Company (K) Limited|
1. Assist in the smooth operations of the
2. Building and maintaining good relationships with premium collection intermediaries.
3. Following up on payments/cheque collections from intermediaries.
4. Keeping proper and accurate records of
5. Maintaining and updating premium
6. Preparation of collection status and efforts report
7. Identification & reporting on premium arrears
8. Developing and maintain a reliable contact directory
9. Constantly make payment
10. Efficient and timely collection of premium data (By-Products)
11. Respond to
12. Receive and acknowledge New Business launch data & Forms from Branches
14. Follow up on unsuccessful launches of deduction forms & stop orders
15. Maintain up-to-date and accurate Premium launch databases
16. Assist in Managing the TSC T-Pay System
17. Prepare and circulate check off launch reports.
18. Participate in building launch relationships
19. Any other duties as would be assigned
Key Performance Measures
• State of relationships with partners
• Diligence and efficiency of premium collection.
• Diligence and efficiency of premium launch and success rates
• Timeliness and efficiency in premium data collection
• Percentage of premium outstanding.
• Timeliness & accuracy of records and reports
The role holder will be;
• Accountable to the Head of Operations - Life
• Work with all Operations Departments in the Life Assurance business.
• Britam Clients
• Government Institutions
2. Professional qualification in a Business Related Course (or advanced progress thereof)
3. At least 3 years’ experience in a busy environment
4. Experience of working with corporates and government institutions will be an added advantage.
5. Excellent communication and listening skills.
6. Confident with good presentation skills.
1. Learning and Researching: Rapidly learns new tasks and commits information to memory quickly; demonstrates an immediate understanding of newly presented information; gathers comprehensive information to support decision making at management level; learns from successes and failures and seeks colleague and customer feedback.
2. Working with People: Shows respect for the views and contributions of other team members; shows empathy; listens, supports and cares for others; consults others and shares information and expertise with them; builds team spirit and reconciles conflict; adapts to the team and fits in well.
3. Applying Expertise and Technology: Applies specialist and technical expertise;
4. Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations: Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; exhibits high standards for quality and quantity; monitors and maintains own quality and productivity; works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves projects goals.
5. Following Instructions and Procedures: Follows procedures and policies; keeps to schedules; arrives punctually for work and meetings; demonstrates
6. Adhering to Principles and Values: