1. Identifying and exploiting key business opportunities for revenue growth of credit life business
2. Making regular visits, engagements
3. Providing quality training and coaching to intermediaries on the product and processes
4. Developing alternative channels of distribution
5. Delivering excellent customer service to all clients and key partners
6. Providing intelligence and insights
7. Participating in marketing activities geared at acquisition and retention of business
8. Performing related duties as may be assigned from time to time
9. Developing and implementing client loyalty programs
Key Performance Measures
• Achievement of sales targets
• Customer Service as per set Service Level Agreements
• Client and partner satisfaction
• Client retention rate
• Shrewd management of costs
The CSE will be;
• Accountable to the Head of Group & Credit Life Sales
• Work with all Operations Departments in the Life Assurance business.
• Britam Clients
• Bancassurance Partners
• Insurance sector players.
Knowledge, experience, and qualifications required
2. AIIK, CII, CIM or related professional qualification (or advanced progress thereof)
3. Good sales acumen
4. 3 years’ experience in a similar role
1. Learning and Researching: Rapidly learns new tasks and commits information to memory quickly; demonstrates an immediate understanding of newly presented information; gathers comprehensive information to support decision making at management level; learns from successes and failures and seeks colleague and customer feedback.
2. Working with People: Shows respect for the views and contributions of other team members; shows empathy; listens, supports and cares for others; consults others and shares information and expertise with them; builds team spirit and reconciles conflict; adapts to the team and fits in well.
3. Applying Expertise and Technology: Applies specialist and technical expertise;
4. Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations: Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; exhibits high standards for quality and quantity; monitors and maintains own quality and productivity; works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves projects goals.
5. Following Instructions and Procedures: Follows procedures and policies; keeps to schedules; arrives punctually for work and meetings; demonstrates
6. Adhering to Principles and Values: