|Category:||Customer Service & Customer Support|
2. 5 years’ experience in a similar position 3 of which must be in a supervisory capacity
3. Professional certification in customer service
4. Knowledge and applied professional understanding of the principles and practices of investments
5. Ability to develop client relationships
6. Effective negotiation skills
3. Presenting and Communicating Information: Speaks fluently; expresses opinions, information and key points of an argument clearly; presents effectively;
4. Working with People: Shows respect for the views and contributions of other team members; shows empathy; listens, supports and cares for others; consults others and shares information and expertise with them; builds team spirit and reconciles conflict; adapts to the team and fits in well.
5. Adhering to Principles and Values:
6. Analysing: Analyses numerical data and all other sources of information, to break them into component parts, patterns and relationships; probes for further information or greater understanding of a problem;
7. Planning and Organising: Adhere to and monitor clearly defined objectives; plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances; identifies and
8. Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations: Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; sets and models high standards for quality and quantity. Monitors and maintains quality and productivity. Works in a systematic methodical and orderly way. Consistently achieves projects goals.