With a diploma in water engineering, Civil engineering or related field from Kenya Water Institute (KEWI) or other recognized institution.
If yes then we invite you to visit www.nwsb.go.ke. The program aims at providing an opportunity for job experience to build upon skills learned at school as well as for professional development and enhance employability.
To qualify one must:
a) Not have undertaken any other internship program or exposed to work experience since graduation.
b) Be a computer literate and have strong communication skills.
c) Be a person of integrity (Current certificate of good conduct required)
• The internship program will run for only six (6) months
• The deadline for application is 11th July 2018 at 5 pm
• Northern water services board does not guarantee employment after completion of the internship program.
• Incomplete applications will not be considered.
• Gender, Ethnicity, Disability and Regional balance considerations will be applied in the selection process.
• Northern water services board does not charge any fee for this process.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should submit their applications together with Curriculum Vitae, copies of both academic and professional certificates and testimonials, names and addresses of three referees to:
The Chief Executive Officer, Northern Water Services Board, Maji House, Kismayu Road, P. O. Box 495 – 70100, GARISSA, Kenya. E-mail: [email protected]
To be received not later than 11th July 2018 Close of Business. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Northern Water Services Board is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Females and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply