|Category:||Administrative and Clerical|
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide direct technical assistance to the regional mentors and
2. Provide technical oversight, monitoring and support to county/
3. Supporting accelerated HIV care and treatment efforts directed towards increasing enrolment of HIV
infected children and adolescents
4. Ensure that project-supported clinical care activities at ART/PMTCT/TB sites conform to Kenya
National HIV care and treatment guidelines and the project standards.
5. Guide the development and/or refinement of materials related to HIV/AIDS care and treatment, including clinical guidelines, protocols, algorithms, drug formularies, training materials and monitoring and evaluation tools.
6. Spearheading continuous quality improvement (CQI) implementation in supported counties
7. Partnering with MOH/NASCOP in offering mentorship, orientation, training and technical updates to service providers
8. Supporting Site Improvement Monitoring Systems (SIMS) evaluation in supported counties, the
formulation and monitoring of
9. Contributing to
of the JWPs that the project has with service delivery partners while strengthening collaboration with
MOH/County Health Services
10. Representing the project and organization in key sector meetings when called upon
11. Writing and evaluating relevant reports as part of the routine project reporting and accountability requirements
12. Participate in the development of quarterly and annual plans and activity reports.
13. Establish and maintain good working relationships with MOH staff at all levels and other partners to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the program at all levels.
14. Maintain smooth regular information flow with County MOH officials, FHI 360 technical staff on technical issues.
15. Perform other related duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS: KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITIES
1. Comprehensive knowledge of integrated HIV and AIDS, TB, QA/QI, reproductive health, family planning, public health
2. Ability to provide a wide range of clinical services and capability to effectively transfer skills
combined with effective communication
3. Excellent managerial and administrative skills.
5. Ability to lead and work with others and maintain compatibility among project staff,
6. Ability to manage projects, set priorities and plan for the successful implementation of programs.
7. Ability to travel regionally, nationally and internationally as needed.
8. Ability to work with minimum supervision, team player with
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS STANDARDS:
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.