|Category:||Transport , Logistics, Procurement|
· Develop & implement inventory systems capable of management of decentralized stock management with multi-hub, stock receipt, transfer & order processing portability.
· Inventory planning through demand forecasting based on past sales trends, promotion activities & new product launches.
· Ensure optimum use of warehouse space through robust inventory management practices & effective product replenishment.
· Manage decentralized inventory planning across all the hubs in liaison with hub manager to ensure company inventory policy is complied with.
· Identify and resolve supply exceptions by expediting stock replenishment orders, re-allocating existing inventory and establishing safety stock parameters.
· Work closely with the Operations and customer service to ensure target order fill rates are being met for daily customer orders.
· Monitor receipts and transfers ensuring timely delivery and availability of product as well as in accordance with the inventory plan.
· Planning for any grouping of product, customer, geography or channel to market to meet demand plans. Plan in units, sales values, or costs
· Improve business performance through
· Improve planning and scheduling and resolve potential long-range capacity issues before they become crises.
· Continuous assess warehouse requirements & advice management when to plan for expansion or reduction in line with
· Quickly simulate the impact of demand and supply changes on profit, service levels, and deployment strategies
· Develop business processes that include practices and procedures for demand planning, supply planning, reconciliation and integration of demand, supply financial, and new product plans.
· Excellent analytical and communications skills.
· Prior experience in applying supply chain principles including procurement, sourcing, inventory management and logistics.
· Must possess strong leadership skills and be well organized, self-motivated, focused on meeting deadlines and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
· Demonstrated ability to support and interact effectively with other core business functions (Sales, Product Development, Distribution and logistics).