• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Completes projects by assigned.
• Prepares reports by collecting and analysing information.
• Secures information by completing data base backups.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
• Writing Skills and Reporting Skills
• Microsoft products including PowerPoint
• Supply Management
• Scheduling, Organization and Time Management skills
• Presentation Skills
• Travel and Logistics Organization
• Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the CEO, other members of the leadership team, the Board and committee members
• Prepare complex reports and records
• Organize work and establish priorities, completing all projects in a timely manner
• Be flexible in work hours and assignments
• Maintain confidentiality and conduct self with honesty and integrity
• Work independently, with a high level of dependability, consistency and commitment
• Maintain organized records and filing systems
• Meet the physical demands of the position: sit and use manual dexterity (typing, writing, filing, etc.) most of the time
At least 5 years’ experience as the Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant to the CEO, COO or CFO in a large organization.