|Company:||The Standard Group Plc|
|Category:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Ksh. Not mentioned|
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
This role will be responsible for all sales and distribution activities in your assigned region and work to grow your revenue base.
• Leading sales and distribution teams to deliver sales and revenue targets and improve market share.
• Identifying distribution gaps, testing new ideas and drive penetration into new markets
• Track performance and proactively take corrective measures.
• Working with key stakeholders to optimize route to market.
• Working with the marketing division for execution of marketing programs within agreed calendar and timelines;
• Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements
• Persistent, unyielding, and results driven
• Developing a strong customer/partner relationships to help drive commercialization
• Developing and maintaining a clear understanding of the market and regulatory trends as well as key drivers and barriers affecting product distribution in selected markets.
Academic Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or its equivalent from a recognized institution
• Relevant professional qualifications from a recognized institution as applicable;
• Membership in a relevant professional body
• Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
Skills and Attributes
• Strategic planning and Goal setting/directional to ensure organisation survives in long term
• Passion and aggression
• Team player and good supervisory skills
• Must understand function/discipline planning requirements.
• Contributes to policy making decisions impacting the whole organisation
If you possess the above qualifications and the drive to meet the challenge, visit our website; http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/recruitment