|Company:||The Standard Group Plc|
|Salary:||Ksh. Not mentioned|
• Audit broadcast space orders for any scheduled broadcasting campaigns to ensure all documents are valid.
• Ensure all broadcasting space orders are approved by section managers.
• Inputting the space orders in SAP system.
• Ensure the campaigns are scheduled and aired according to client schedule.
• Con rming brand materials with programming
• Reconcile the scheduled orders and compare compliance with synovate.
• Liaise with Finance Department on client account approvals and billing of the campaign once it is complete.
• Report about ongoing campaigns from clients for con rmation and reconciliation of what is booked, mostly the brands that change.
• Support the sales teams on queries.
• To guide the sales teams on processes and procedures for advertisement placements.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Business related degree from a recognized University
• Computer literate
• Minimum of 2 years working experience
Skills and Attributes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Well versed with MS Excel and ability to generate reports and perform analysis
• Pay precise attention to detail and have a methodical approach to work
• Proactive individual and can work with minimum supervision
• Knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage
If you possess the above qualifications and the drive to meet the challenge, visit our website; https://www.fuzu.com/jobs/television-traffic-assistant-the-standard-group-plc