|Company:||Amref Health Africa|
|Salary:||Ksh. Not mentioned|
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Perform as a flight crew on AMREF Flying Doctors’ aircraft and missions while observing the highest safety standards and economic operation and management of aircraft as per company policy
1) Act as flight crew on AMREF Flying Doctors missions which include outreach flights, medical evacuations and other emergency flights with the highest of safety standards;
2) Ensuring that AMREF operates and complies with all laws, rules and regulations of all authorities of each country in which it operates;
3) Assisting the Chief Pilots’ office in matters related to flight operations including flight missions in the areas of operation.
4) Performing functional checks or maintenance test flights when and as required.
5) Providing assistance to the medical crew during medical interventions as necessary
6) Understanding of KCARS and familiarization with trend and monitoring systems both within maintenance and Flight operations.
7) And other duties as may be required
For more information, visit; http://amref.org/job/first-officer-afd-ops-05-05-2018/