|Company:||Human Resources Manager|
|Category:||Creative and Design|
Exhibitions, Conferences and Events Manager shall be responsible for the production of events from conception through to completion.
We are looking for you if you are highly skilled and knowledgeable on exhibitions,
conferences planning & organization. You must be a good public speaker, calm under
pressure, ?exible, resilient, charming, great with presentations, possess a creative ?air and good with budgets.
• Pro?les exhibitions, fairs, conferences and festivals and establishes distinctively unique
• Liaises with clients and designers to create a distinct brands for events.
• Produces detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations,
staf?ng and budgets)
• Leads pitching presentations and prepares presentations as appropriate.
• Identi?es and secures speakers or special guests for conferences and events.
• Oversees booking of venues, registration of exhibitors and trade visitors.
• Determines pre-quali?cation criterion for both exhibitors and trade visitors.
• Ensures legal, health and safety obligations are adhered to.
• Manages sponsorship sales for events for purposes of raising revenue.
• Researches markets to identify opportunities for events.
• Post-event evaluation including data entry and analysis and producing reports for event
This position reports to the CEO. The role of Exhibitions, Conferences and Events Manager
is hands-on and may involve considerable travel and often involves working as part of a team.
The successful candidate must be a leader and able to complete a wide range of activities requiring clear communication, He/she must possess strong project management, marketing and negotiation skills, excellent organisational skills and attention to detail to deliver highly
productive world-class events.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
He/she must possess a minimum of a social degree from a recognized University and a minimum of 4-5 years experience in a busy environment. An MBA is an added advantage
Human Resources Manager, P. O. Box 66969-00200, Nairobi