|Company:||The Standard Group Plc|
|Salary:||Ksh. Not mentioned|
JOB RESP ONSIBILITIES
• Gather, analyze and document business requirements for ICT solutions
• Designing, development, testing and rollout of ICT business solutions
• Maintaining and enhancing existing business solutions and processes
• Development and implementation of required changes in accordance with set out change management process and procedures.
• Provide training, technical support and assistance to business users in core operational areas.
• Prepares and maintains technical program documentation including specifications, test conditions, test plans, and test data.
• Advising the business on ICT solutions and products, process improvements, technologies and general operational matters
• Bachelors degree in information technology or related degree from a recognized university
• At least 2 years’ development experience
• Experience in Linux administration and applications
• Working knowledge of ERP systems
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Knowledge and proficiency in Web applications development and integration
• Database design and development in MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Sybase etc.
• Advanced SQL programming
• Certification in Software Development and ITIL will be an added advantage
• Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle process
• Project management skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
For more information, visit; https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/recruitment/vacancies