|Company:||Kenya Red Cross Society|
|Salary:||Ksh. Not mentioned|
1. Formulate clinical division department goals, objectives and intervention strategies.
2. Ensure that all department activities are implemented as outlined in objectives highlighted are met.
3. Planning and organizing adequate coverage by clinical officers at the rehab and during outreaches.
4. Ensure all clinical officers follow guidelines and protocols in their management of patients.
5. Overall responsible for the day-to-day running of the department including clinical assessment and management of patients.
6. Provide technical and administration work guidelines in collaboration with the facility in charge.
7. Attend and participate in Continuous Medical Education (CME) sessions
8. Coordinate the Submission of weekly reports of generated by the clinical department to the HIS officer.
9. Represent KRCS at all relevant coordination forums and meetings as delegated
10. Technical and administrative supervision of all clinical officers’ department staff.
11. Planning and formulating leave plan of the clinical officers as outlined.
• Higher Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery (Mental Health and Psychiatry) from a recognized educational institution
• Registered with the Clinical Officers Council and has a current practicing license
• At least 2 years’ experience working in a complex, multifaceted medical establishment.
• Flexibility and adaptability.
• Ability to effectively multitask.
• Excellent organizational skills
• A strong sense of ethics including the ability to appropriately handle confidential information.
• Excellent (written and oral) communication and excellent interpersonal skills with an attention to detail.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Integrity, emotional intelligence and objectivity.
• Be highly respectful towards all KRCS staff and stakeholders.
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
• Experience of working in a rehabilitation center is an added advantage
• Strong communication skills: oral, written and presentation skills.
• Should be a team player and culturally sensitive.
• Strong leadership, team building, conflict resolution and ability to deliver the Society’s strategic objectives.
• Demonstrated proficiency in computer applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, database, email and utilization of the internet.
For more information, visit; http://www.redcross.or.ke/landing/careers.php