|Salary:||Ksh. Not mentioned|
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the job holder will create and implement approved communications strategies and policies ensuring effective communication with the employees, community, government, partners and the public in general. Be responsible for public relation aspects within the institution. Builds and sustain Hospital reputation for quality, reliability and customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
1. Assist the CEO in managing the hospital brand and reputation.
2. Responsible for all internal communication at Tenwek Hospital.
3. Provide technical support for all communication matters, coordinate development of communication strategy and deliver communication objectives throughout the Hospital.
4. Provide in-house public relations and marketing for Tenwek Hospital
5. Responsible for the hospital communication infrastructure and equipment.
6. Ensure the communication unit maintains a Resource Center with medical research and other material relevant to Tenwek Hospital’s work to facilitate research and dissemination.
Minimum Qualification and Skill Requirements
1. Degree in communication, journalism or public relation from a recognized University
2. Three years relevant experience in Communications, Media or Public Relations.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication (in both English and Kiswahili) and social media skills.
4. Desire to serve people.
5. Able to deal with a diversity of people of different cultures and able to build bridges
6. A committed Christian
7. Good organizing, planning, problem solving and creative thinking skills
8. Provide shadowing supervision for the unit communication champions
8. Computer literate with hands on experience on internet, MS Office and media publication software
9. Must be a team player.
For more information, visit; http://www.tenwekhospital.org/about/career-opportunties