The incumbent will be responsible for planning, coordinating, controlling and supervising the work of the team of Business Executives to generate and meet agreed individual and teams’ volume against set annual revenue targets and to maintain
excellence in relationship management.
• Develop strategies to help the Group increase its market share in new/existing business.
• Generate monthly advertising revenues against set targets
• Recruit, train and offer strategic leadership to the direct sales team.
• Manage sales efforts, including activities of sales representatives, negotiation, sales functions, and monitoring of
• Establish systems and standards for regular assessment, monitoring and evaluation of the team against the strategic
aims and objectives.
• Supervise personnel, this typically includes recommendations for hiring, performance evaluation, training, accounts
allocation, and problem resolution.
• Analyze and appraise the effectiveness of sales, as well as allocate sales targets to sales representatives.
• Provide cutting-edge training on product, sales processes as well as account management.
• Ensure a high degree of staff morale and discipline by providing performance-driven leadership.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or a related field from a recognized institution
• Three (3) years relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
• Ability to motivate, coach and mentor.
• Ability to create Business Concepts and translate them into new revenue.
• Experience in Project Management will be an added advantage.
• Ability to translate overall Group plans into operational plans.
If you possess the above qualifications and the drive to meet the challenge, visit our website