|Company:||The Standard Group|
|Category:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Ksh. Not Mentioned|
• Achieving set annual and monthly targets for di erent platforms across Standard Group PLC.
• To follow systems and standards desired to deliver highest customer service to clients.
• Liaise with Credit control and clients regarding payment terms and debt collection while maintaining collection
• Work with creativity and under minimum supervision.
• Maintain close and e ective contact with clients and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Attend regular sales review meetings for updates and feedback.
• To support, maintain and grow business contacts with both the existing and potential advertising clients and
• Develop strategy to increase sales volumes and market share.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication or a related eld from a recognized institution.
• Marketing Society of Kenya, Chartered Institute of Management Professional Quali cation or its equivalent from a
• Two (2) years relevant experience in media sales
SKILLS AND OTHER ATTRIBUTES
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Team player
Click here for more information and how to apply; https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/recruitment/