|Company:||The Standard Group|
|Category:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Ksh. Not Mentioned|
The incumbent will be responsible for optimizing sales opportunities, revenue generation and collection in the assigned area.
• Achieving revenue and volume budgets;
• Managing Returns /unsold within acceptable levels.
• Organizing and driving the circulation operations through field sales visits to vendors and agents in order to maximize on
opportunities for copy sales;
• Ensuring efficient management of the value chain;
• Resolves various distribution problems on the ground, identifies potential sales outlets and liaises with relevant function
for correct deliveries;
• Reviews daily and weekly payments with the Sales Assistants, collects payment cheques on due dates and ensures the
cheques reach the Circulation Accountant;
• Organizing client relationship programs in liaison with the Regional Manager, Sales Assistants, agents and the vendors;
• Managing and coordinating the Sales and Distribution Assistants.
• Generating periodical reports.
Qualifications, Experience & skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or a Business related field;
• At least 6 years’ experience in FMCG environment;
• Analytical, self -driven and performance oriented;
• Demonstrable passion for sales and marketing.
• Understanding of the dynamics and complexity of print sales and circulation;
Click here for more information and how to apply; http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/recruitment