|Company:||COMMISSION ON REVENUE ALLOCATION (CRA)|
|Salary:||Ksh. Not mentioned|
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Day-to-day running and management of the macroeconomics unit and work with the director in running the directorate.
2. Develop a suite-of-models for policy simulation and forecasting.
3. Conduct research and policy analyses on macroeconomic management.
4. Monitor and report on national and county economic developments.
5. Collaborate with partner institutions in generating objective policy research.
6. Work jointly with the statistics division to update CRA’s socio-economic database.
7. Perform capacity building and mentoring of staff within the department.
1. Master’s degree in Economics or Statistics from a reputable University
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
1. A minimum of seven (7) years of relevant progressive experience in policy analysis and economic modeling.
2. At least three (3) years of work experience in a supervisory position.
3. Good research publications record in refereed journals.
4. A good understanding of econometrics and ability to use standard econometrics software to conduct research and modeling such as STATA/SPSS, RATS and CATS.
5. He/she must be a person of integrity, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player.
6. Strong managerial skills, including motivating, developing, coaching and leading teams.
7. Demonstrable report writing and presentation skills, interpersonal and communication skills.
8. Excellent knowledge of relevant computer software and applications.
9. Ability to work in a team-modulated and collaborative environment.
For more information, visit; http://www.crakenya.org/careers/vacanicies/