|Company:||County Government of Uasin Gishu|
|Salary:||Ksh. Not Mentioned|
QUALIFICATIONS,REQUIREMENTS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their
significance and plan their distribution.
2. Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including email and prepare
responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
3. Receive visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific
4. Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records and
performing basic bookkeeping
5. Prepare agendas and make arrangements for meetings, manage executives' schedules and
make logistical travel arrangements.
6. Compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives,
committees and board of directors.
7. Attend meetings in order to record minutes and compile, transcribe, and distribute
minutes of meetings.
8. Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel,
9. Supervise and train clerical staff.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
1. Bachelors Degree in Secretarial Studies or a Bachelor of Business Management/Administration or an equivalent from a recognized institution with 5 years experience in a busy office
Diploma in Secretarial Studies from the Kenya National Examination Council or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution and have
served in the grade of Senior Personal Secretary/Senior Office Administrator or any other
relevant and comparable position in the Public Service or equivalent for a minimum
period of three (3) years
2. Proficiency in Computer Applications
3. Good communication and interpersonal skills
4. Ability to work with minimum supervision
click here to apply; https://jobs.uasingishu.go.ke/advertdetails.aspx?mAdvertNo=UGC/CPSB/ADM/01