|Company:||County Government of Uasin Gishu|
|Salary:||Ksh. Not Mentioned|
QUALIFICATIONS,REQUIREMENTS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop BOQ for new projects at contract documentation
2. Carry out assessment of property, buildings for the purpose of maintenance, repair,
upgrading or demolition.
3. Supervise projects and value works for purposes of payments
4. Supervising construction works and preparing measurement of on-going works.
5. Prepare estimates and budgets for new projects.
6. Valuation of projects for purpose of payment, claims, acquisition, litigation or any other
7. Preparing contract documents, procurement plans, budgets, work plans.
8. Performing risk analysis evaluation and appraisals.
9. Supervision of staff
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
1. A Bachelors Degree in Quantity Survey.
2. Member of BORAQs.
3. Must have practiced in Quantity Survey for 5 years
4. Must be computer literate
Kindly click here to apply; https://jobs.uasingishu.go.ke/advertdetails.aspx?mAdvertNo=UGC/CPSB/QSV/01