|Salary:||Ksh. Not mentioned|
1. Revenue growth through effective management of agent and broker business portfolios
2. Growing intermediary portfolio, introducing new intermediaries and maintaining excellent business relations with existing clients and brokers
3. Training the intermediaries on the micro health framework
4. On a quarterly basis gather market intelligence to help with the review of the micro health framework/product so as to ensure that we have a competitive product.
5. Ensure efficient resolution to service related issues
6. Following-up on quotations with the respective units and a achieve a conversion ratio of at least 4:5
7. Gathering market intelligence and updating management
8. Coordinate staff presentations, health talks and medical camps
9. Hold regular meetings with intermediaries/ clients in order to establish concerns which shall be resolved with various teams in the department within the agreed TAT’s
10. Ensure seamless settlement of new schemes into Jubilee portfolio including advise to department and service providers
1. Performance reporting and management.
2. Intelligence and Business Development skills.
3. Database Administration
1. Graduate from recognized university
2. Proficient in the use of Microsoft (PPT, excel)
3. People management skill.
Two (2) years’ experience in sales.
For more information, visit; https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/jobs/managejobs/postjob